Friday, July 24, 2015

Show Singles

Went to a show last Saturday. These are the singles I picked up.



First I picked up Don Gullett's 1973 Topps card to add to my collection. I'm still looking for his Topps cards from 1974, 1976, 1979 and 1980.


The following cards I got from one dealer from a $5 or 3 for $12 box. I think I did pretty well.



I love 90's inserts.


#1374/5000

This one has a wood like surface similar to the wood minis we've seen in sets like Gypsy Queen.



Another addition to my HoF relic collection.



#119/150



#566/999

Schafer was once a highly touted prospect for the Braves. But he never really could get things going at the major league level with Atlanta, Houston, Atlanta again and then Minnesota. The Twins released him earlier this season and he has yet to sign with a new team. Perhaps someone will pick him up to use as a lefty bat off the bench down the stretch,



#74/75

I was really surprised to find this card in the $5 box as Cone's autos tend to go more in the $15-20 range so I had to have it,

2 comments:

  1. Oh Schafer you had so much promise.

    Nice scores

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90's inserts rule! Both of those Chippers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete