Monday, July 27, 2015

Diamond Kings

At the show Saturday before last I picked up two boxes from my favorite dealer. The first was 2015 Diamond Kings. He mentioned to me that he pretty much never buys more than a case of unlicensed stuff because it just doesn't sell all that well. But that after selling his first case of DK he bought another two cases because it was such a hit with his customers. He also mentioned that he'd had one guy pull a Babe Ruth jersey relic (with pinstripes!!) from one of his boxes. I didn't pull anything that huge but it turned out to be a pretty good box that was a lot of fun to bust.

First I pulled one base parallel.


#08/25

Framed Parallels (Two per box)


Unnumbered



#04/99



And the hits (Two per box)


#14/99



#16/99

Pulling relics of old school players is always fun, particularly one that was the centerpiece of one of the greatest moments in baseball history.


Great box!





But wait! There's more!!!!




#02/10


BOOM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards, that Lefty O'Doul really pops. The DK set may be one of my favorite unlicensed sets in a while, I've been pleased with the ones I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete