Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A few recent cards

These cards come from recent Bowman, Stadium Club and Series 2 purchases.


I really cannot believe they had KB as the #2 prospect. Byron Buxton is probably going to have a good career. But Bryant seems like waaaaaaay more of a sure thing.





Yay retail sticker autos of guys I've never heard of!



Green Refractor #59/99

After Wisler's thus far stellar beginning to his MLB career with the Braves, I'm excited about what the future has in store for him.



#52/99



#064/250





Series 2 Image Variation



White Foil Parallel #06/99

These are a tougher pull than an auto from retail. An interesting card but I think I'd rather have pulled an auto.


Should have some new posts coming soon as I've got a "mixer case" arriving tomorrow from Blowout!

No comments:

Post a Comment