Sunday, June 1, 2014

Queen of the Gypsys

I know some people don't like Gypsy Queen. I'm not one of those people. Though I do understand. In large quantities it can get boring and repetitive. A poorer man's Allen & Ginter without all the cool stuff.

Well anyways, recently I picked up a 2014 GQ blaster at Target since my local Walmarts inexplicably haven't stocked it this year. I pulled the normal plethora of base cards, boring inserts and minis....ugh minis.

I shouldn't complain. I pulled these:


07/99


40/99


38/99


036/199


314/499


I don't think I've ever pulled that many numbered cards from one blaster. And good ones at that.

3 comments:

  1. Great blaster! If the Mays is for trade I would love to take a stab at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oufff. That Harper is a beaut. If you are thinking about trading it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely interested in that Altuve if you're willing to part with it.

    ReplyDelete