Monday, May 16, 2016

More eBay Cards part 3

These cards all came from my favorite eBay seller.


#89/99

Sweet Tom Glavine patch from 2014 Topps!!


#39/45

I got this Chipper Jones patch for unbelievably cheap.


#82/99

Another addition to the HoF relic PC.


Refractor #166/499

Skaggs has yet to live up to his potential being hampered by injuries. He hasn't pitched in the majors since 2014 due to Tommy John surgery. This season he started in AAA to rehab but has had more arm issues. At the moment it seems like he may never reach his potential. But he's still young so who knows.


Shoemaker had a stellar rookie season in 2014 finishing a distant second in the AL ROY voting behind Jose Abreu. Last year he stumbled a bit and has gotten off to a slow start this year.


Archie Bradley is still at the very beginning of his major league career. He has a pretty high ceiling. Here's to hoping this work out for him! On a side note, I really like these autos from 2015 Strata. I may be tempted to pick up a box...


Red Ice #03/25

Penilla only made it as high as Class A in 2014 and last year played independent league ball. It looks like his baseball career will not amount to much more than that. So needless to say, I got this card super cheap. To be honest I only picked it up to use as trade bait with the couple of Twins trading partners I have. RhubarbRunner?

So every so often I post some cards I've bought off eBay and often I mention those come from "my favorite seller". I say he's my favorite because he always has a great selection of cards for really good BIN prices, free shipping, and he always ships super fast. I nearly always receive cards from him within 2 or 3 days of purchase. But another reason I like him is that he occasionally throws in extras! This time he included two bonus autos! 


Hawkins is currently playing in AA for the White Sox. He has shown some good power numbers thus far in his career and has a good shot at making The Show.



Olson is in AAA this year for the A's and has started slow. But he's put up good numbers the last few years and could find himself in Oakland eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment