Sunday, January 10, 2016

2015 Diamond Kings box

Last week I put together an order consisting of boxes from both Blowout and Dave & Adam's to take advantage of the remaining holiday markdowns. The first box was 2015 Panini Diamond Kings. This was one of my favorite products I opened in 2015. So another box was a given with the current prices.






Mini



Silver Parallel 44/99


94/99



082/299


Overall not a bad box. Only the guaranteed two hits this time after I got three from the first box I opened. But both of these hits were pretty good. I definitely wouldn't mind opening more of DK in the future. Hopefully Panini will produce the set again this year.

4 comments:

  1. Nice box. I think Soler is going to be really good. I used to love Diamond Kings back in the mid 2000's. The recent stuff is nice too, just wish they had the MLB license.

    ReplyDelete