Monday, May 26, 2014

eBay wins

Recently I picked up some nice cards on the bay. Here are four of my wins. One is still en route.


2011 Topps Marquee 
#169/199


I'm always up for Chipper Jones relics. But I have to say that this design is pretty bland with all the blank space. Still, it makes a nice addition to my PC.


78/99

I got this card for a very good price, less than $5 shipped. I got it partially as trade bait for the Padres collectors out there or anyone else if they're interested. But if not I'm happy to add it to my collection.


01/50

This one cost me more than I normally would spend on a player I don't PC. But I got this one also to use as trade bait for all of you Cardinals collectors out there. I thought the fact that it is numbered 01/50 should add a little bit of enticement. Like the Alonso card I would be happy to keep this one in my collection as well. But I can part with it if someone makes me an excellent offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment