Saturday, September 7, 2013

Busy busy busy

As the title says...

Since I got home from Ukraine I've been going 100 mph pretty much non-stop. I teach the brass line for a highly competitive high school marching band and any of you who knows a thing or two about that knows that this is a very busy time of year. So I haven't had a whole lot of time for the hobby recently.

This past week I did get a nice large box that I ordered from Dave and Adam's Card World containing a 2008 Topps S1 jumbo box, 2009 A&G blaster, 2010 Topps Update jumbo box, 2012 Goodwin Champions blaster, a few packs of 2012 Gypsy Queen and a 2013 Panini USA Champions hobby box. I did find an evening to bust all the packs but I haven't had a chance to scan anything yet. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to report on the highlights, and disappointments, among all of the cardboard goodness.

Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment