Saturday, November 5, 2016

Relics

I've been so bad about posting the last few months. This post contains everything remaining that I have scanned. I have TONS of cards still to scan though I don't know when I'll get around to it. It honestly is more for a lack of motivation than a lack of time.

Anyways, these are some relics I picked up on eBay a few months ago. 


#12/99


I always liked Biggio. He played the game right and "hard-nosed" his way to the Hall of Fame.


#20/25

Another one for the Braves and HoF PC's.




It surprises me that a four player quad relic would be unnumbered.




#54/99

The second Thome card is a unique addition to my collection. My first batting helmet relic. 

Since it's been so long since I acquired these cards, sometime back in the summer, posting these has almost been like opening the packages all over again. Hopefully I will soon get around to scanning in the large quantity of cards I have stacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment