Monday, November 7, 2016

More eBay cards

I got all of these cards from my favorite seller save for the Pederson.


#08/25

Minor is not with the Braves anymore but I still collect his cards. He showed so much promise with the team before arm injuries derailed his career. He missed the entire 2015 season but had limited work in AA and AAA for the Royals in 2016. Just a few days ago the Royals officially activated him from the 60 day disabled list. I hope that means that he will at least get an invite to the major league camp at Spring Training and a shot at making the team.


#49/99

This is the type of card we see in products like National Treasures where I'm sure the person breaking the box says "Who the f*ck is this and why is he in NT?" The upside is it allow collectors like me to pick up high end PC cards for cheap. Hale was a good Braves prospect and had a good season in 2014 for the Braves working out of the bullpen and spot starting. He then joined the Rockies in 2015 working as a starter and long reliever. In 2016 the Rockies trading him to the Orioles where he finished the season in AAA. He is currently unsigned by the Orioles but still under team control.


Crime Dog

Fan favorite everywhere he played.


Grissom was another fan favorite, I liked him during his stint in Atlanta. I did not previously have his auto so it was a nice addition to my collection. Not to mention that it's rare to find a modern hit featuring a player in an Expos uniform. I applaud Topps for still pulling out Expos hits from time to time.


#33/75

This one I picked up at auction from a different seller. Pederson has had his strikeout issues since being promoted to the majors. But he is still very young and has a very high ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment