Saturday, November 26, 2016

2016 Topps Heritage Minor League hobby box

I picked up this box sort of on a whim at a show in October. I'd finished my shopping for the day and still had some cash left which of course meant opening some wax I don't normally open. This product is always pretty cheap so it was fairly low risk to go for.


Blue Parallel #96/99

Blue Parallel #55/99


Blue Parallel #92/99



So as you can see I pulled nothing special, and that's ok! With the low cost of these boxes it's worth the risk to go for the variations and nice autos. And who knows, like with other prospect products, some of these players may end up being stars in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... these products are always fun, because you get to see if any of the players end up making it big. I thought about buying a box of this stuff in hopes of building the San Jose Giants team set.

    ReplyDelete