Thursday, November 10, 2016

Show Relics


Here are some relic cards I've picked up at the last couple shows I've been to. They pretty much all join my Hall of Fame relic PC.


#151/200



                                            






Bagwell isn't a Hall of Famer, yet...
On Tuesday April 1st, 2003, Opening Day, the Astros defeated the Rockies 10-4. Bagwell went:
2-4, 2 runs, 3 RBI, 2 HR. Great way to start his season.


#27/65

The bottom relic for Henderson is actually from the inside banding of a hat. Don't see those used often for relics. In fact I don't know that I've ever seen a Topps card use one.

1 comment:

  1. Great pick ups, wish I would have run across the Rickey and Reggie cards before you did for my player collections :-)

    I haven't ever seen that Reggie card, it is great. Love the yellow unis. The first Puckett comes from one of my favorite relic sets. If the checklist wasn't so intimidating, I might go after it.

    Great pick ups!

    ReplyDelete