Thursday, November 17, 2016

2016 Topps Strata hobby box

In 2015 I bought a couple singles of Strata and was a big fan of how the cards looked, save for the relic window not being open. So this year I decided to get a box and try my luck.


#71/99

Bumgarner wore this jersey for the Giants game at home against the Dodgers on April 7th, 2016. The Giants won the game 12-6. However, Bumgarner was not pitching that day. So another case of "game worn"rather than genuinely "game used".


Nola auto #2 of that day.

So not a very good box. But still a nice looking product. With just two cards per box Strata, I'm sure, can be very mercurial. Still it's less than $60 a box now so not a bad deal. I've got another show coming up in a couple weeks so I may get another box.

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking to move the Bumgarner card? I would be interested in it along with the Posey Optiic parallel. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete