Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Trading with Chavez Ravining

Recently Alex from Chavez Ravining expressed interest in a card I had. I looked over his want lists and found a bunch of 2013 cards he was looking for that I could help with. In return Alex sent me a nice package of cards, none of which I had! I asked for anything Braves, Nationals or Pirates and Alex sure delivered! And a side note, you guys know the Braves are my team but I am also partial to the Nationals despite them being a division rival. I also have loved the Pirates since I was little because I have a lot of family in the Pittsburgh area and have been to almost as many Bucs games as Braves games.



First up some Braves


2014 parallels



Cards from Panini's resurrection of the Select brand. I like the look of these but they don't seem all that different from Prizm. 


I was surprised at how well the holo card scanned. Normally my scanner doesn't take well to those kinds of cards.


I think I got a PED contact high from holding this card...


A few cards from recent sets.


A great start on the 2012 flagship/Chrome Justin Upton rainbow. I may have to complete it now.

And now the best card in the package and my favorite..


2013 Topps Chrome Black Refractor # 008/100

This is the first black refractor from Chrome that I've gotten!


As you can see Alex is a very generous trade partner. Thanks again for the trade!!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards! Hope we can do this again soon.

    ReplyDelete