Thursday, November 14, 2013

Topps Chrome- Rangers collectors?

Recently I picked up another rack pack of Topps Chrome. I think I've decided that I like Topps Chrome more than Bowman Chrome, at least this year. Here are the highlights from the rack pack which included three packs of four cards each plus a bonus pack of three orange refractors.


A nice refractor of the new National League MVP. I got to see Cutch play for the Hickory Crawdads in low-A ball. He showed a ton of promise back then and that promise has definitely come to fruition.


I'm not sure how I feel about this card. I like the 1972 Topps design. But I do not like minis at all. So after getting used to all the 1972 minis in series 1 and 2 this year it was weird to see this card full size. Better than a mini I guess.


The best base card in the whole bunch. The above three cards actually all came from the same pack. Thus the other two packs were nothing special.

The Orange Refractors were nice though.



Thumbs up!


I would have thought this one would go for a nice sum on eBay, especially seeing what the Pweeg Orange Refractors are going for. But the three that are currently listed are for pretty paltry sums and the highest that any have sold for is $5.52. Therefore if there are any Rangers collectors that are interested it is up for trade as well as the Derek Holland. Just make me a Braves offer!! =)






3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in both. I'll see what I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an e-mail when you've got something in mind. (Address is in "About me" at the top.)

      Delete