Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year New Cards

Howdy folks! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Here are a few cards I picked up off eBay as well as some Christmas cards.

First up, I didn't ask for anything baseball card related this year for Christmas. I've gotten to where my collecting tastes are too expensive to ask my mom for anything. But she still did her usual loose retail packs in my stocking. She actually picked up just two packs from Target. One 2015 Update pack and one 2009 Update pack from the bargain bin. And for the first time ever with loose packs at Christmas, I pulled a relic....from both packs!!! I swear my mom isn't a pack searcher!!! =)





Recently I also bought three more relics from my favorite eBay seller.


06/99


09/25

Really nice patch


41/50

A nice patch addition to my HoF relic PC!

2 comments:

  1. Any interest in trading for that Machado? I'm collecting that set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your mom definitely beat the odd. Great pickups too.

    ReplyDelete