Sunday, January 24, 2016

2013 Panini America's Pastime box

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've been able to continue with posting the boxes I picked up. My grandfather passed away on the 16th and I spent much of the last week in Kentucky for the funeral. I got home just in time to get snowed in. I wish I could have stayed to help clean out the house but I had to come home to go back to work. Instead I've missed the last two days of work and expect to miss tomorrow as well because of all the snow and ice. Oh well.

Anyways, the next box was 2013 Panini America's Pastime. I saw a few of these boxes busted on youtube and was very interested due to the $99 price point from Dave and Adam's. Each box contains one pack with ten cards. That generally includes six hits, one being a book card, and the rest being base and inserts. This is basically a cheaper alternative to a product like Immaculate. 



002/125



023/125



02/10



04/25



050/125



071/125



013/125



06/10



04/10



I believe this was a bonus hit. Not the best player to get, but it should be a cool card. Also, you may notice that the redemption expired on July 9th last year. But Panini does do some cool stuff like accept expired redemptions! I had no problem inputting the code and the card has been made so I don't expect to wait too long for it.

And lastly, the book card.




53/99

This is my first book card. These are one per box. I would love to pull a book card unexpectedly some day. Now I need to pick up a holder next time I go to the LCS.


So this box was a ton of fun to bust. Not a bunch of cards but it felt like a high end box at a mid-range price. I feel like there aren't many left out there though because Blowout doesn't have them at all and D&A has them on clearance. I may try to snag another one or two boxes before they're gone.

Still one more box to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment