Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2013 Topps Tribute World Baseball Classic box

The final box in my post-holiday order was 2013 Topps Tribute World Baseball Classic. This is another high end box that can be had at a mid end price. It ended up being a VERY good box.

Each box includes 6 packs with 5 cards per pack. Each pack includes 1 hit with each box containing 4 autos and 2 WBC jersey patch cards.


All of the base cards are beautiful with a bright refractor sheen, which is of course not visible in the scan.


08/25

Never heard of this guy.



13/91

I LOVE this Cargo patch! Mostly because I love the maroon/gold combination of Venezuela's uniforms.






25/35






11/50


Ok so the cards speak for themselves. This was an awesome box!!!

That's the end of my boxes from my post-holiday splurge.

4 comments: