Sunday, November 29, 2015

Black Friday Show

On Black Friday I went baseball card shopping at a card show. Like usual it was a blast! I love going to card shows. This time I only bought three singles, all relics.


This one fills both my Braves and my HoF relic PC. It's also abnormal in that it's a dual pitcher relic with bat pieces AND shows both of them batting.


Next up is another dual purpose relic for the Braves and HoF PC's.


We have a trend here.


Soon I will report on the boxes I busted, which all turned out well!



2 comments:

  1. Randy Johnson batting! You just need to find a Bartolo Colon to round out the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dodgers have a history of pretty good hitting pitchers - Kershaw and Grienke being the latest. Leave it to me to only have a bat relic from Kevin Brown; one of the worst.

    ReplyDelete