Friday, January 9, 2015

It's 2015...

...and I still spend too much money on cards. But don't we all in this wonderful hobby. Around Christmas and into the new year I picked up some cards from the bay. 



The only Brave I picked up.


The above and below are my first two Ripken relics for my HoF relic PC.



041/250




The Vidro relics came as a lot. I have no real interest in having any Jose Vidro relics, but I jumped at the chance to have a couple Montreal Expos relics. 






Most of the cards above I bought from one seller, who I have bought from before. He always has a really nice selection of cards with awesome BIN prices. As a thanks for buying multiple cards and being a repeat customer he threw in this cool Roger Clemens card. I'm not sure why the photo portion of the card is blurry in the scan because it's clear in person. Pretty cool card though.


Happy New Year friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment