Friday, May 2, 2014

Card show bounty pt. 2

There is one dealer who was at the show and who I have bought from before. He always has some outstanding deals on repacks as well as packs from the late 80s/early 90s. First up I'll show a few of the cards I got in the repacks I bought from him. The repacks contain around 50 cards and he sells them 3/$1. They do contain some junk wax but they also have some great cards as well.


Julio was already old as dirt when this set was released.


From Chrome Update


271/399

I was quite surprised to find a numbered card in one of the repacks.





What a goofy smile.


Off center but still a Chipper card I didn't have.





I always love picking up a few of these repacks he sells. They're such a great deal and always have some good cards in them.









No comments:

Post a Comment