Saturday, March 5, 2016

Show Box 1- 2014 Panini Classics

I've been wanting to open another box of this product ever since the one I busted about a year ago that had the amazing Griffey Jr. auto/triple relic. I found one dealer that had one single lonely box for sale at a price comparable to current online prices, so I snagged it. 

Parallels


#001/149



#033/149


And the hits


This one is actually already on the way to me. I entered the code on Wednesday afternoon and got a shipping notice from Panini on Friday morning. If only all redemptions were that quick.


#10/99



#275/299



#143/299


So, this was one of those "bottom of the barrell" boxes. They can't all be winners. The Jace Peterson auto was a nice pull for my PC. I've seen cases of Classics busted where every box was good and half the case had HoF hits. After my first box being a mega winner I suppose I should've expected to get a dud this time. Still, Classics is fun to open. Too bad Panini only tried it for one year.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I recently ordered a box of Classics from Dave & Adam's along with a couple pre-order boxes of 2016 Archives in order to bump my total into free shipping territory. So I've still got a ways to wait. I'm a little concerned that the redemptions expire 5/19/16, and Archives releases 6/1/16, meaning I'll get my box around 6/4 or so. Hopefully Panini is cool in the instance that I do pull a redemption, and that couple weeks doesn't come back to haunt me.

    ReplyDelete