Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trade Post

Recently I completed a trade with Daniel of It's Like Having My Own Cardshop. You can see his post about our trade HERE.

Here is the awesome package of cards he sent me in return.


02/99









About the above cards: I told Daniel that I liked inserts of Jones, Maddux, Glavine and Smoltz from the 90s-early 00's. And boy did he ever deliver! And on top of that I actually did not have a single one of these cards so Daniel did an awesome job at adding to my collection with these.



097/499



07/50

I love a good patch card!




I had occasionally seen this type of card before on eBay but had never thought to pick one up. The back says that the jersey was acquired from Upper Deck but they are not the manufacturer of this piece of memorabilia. If this was created post-2010 then it would make sense that UD was selling off a lot of their GU inventory since they lost the MLB license/were stupid and lost their ability to make unlicensed cards. This is a pretty cool thing to have.


Thanks for the awesome trade Daniel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment