Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dime Box Doozies

I've been out of the posting action for about three weeks now. This is a very busy time of year for me with teaching 150 high schoolers to play complex music and run around a football field at the same time. I have a whole bunch of stuff to post whenever I get around to it. I just have to scan everything first so it may still be awhile. 

Anyways, a card...


I found this Mo Rivera card from 2012 Topps pretty cool as the thing he's being presented shows all of his Topps flagship cards to date. Cool stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Writing and teaching drill is one of the most difficult activities for a band. I helped teach drill when I was in college and was a drum major in high school, and it always amazed me when the simplest things could be SO difficult for people! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy. Way more difficult than the uninitiated think it is. I love doing it though.

      Delete