Thursday, March 16, 2017

Still around

Hey guys. It's been three months since my last post. I guess I'm taking a hiatus from posting stuff. Part of that is a lack of things to post about. I haven't been buying or trading much for the last few months, though I do have a few things that I haven't scanned yet. But I've really just not had the motivation to post either. I am still reading your blogs and commenting occasionally. Hopefully I can find the motivation and the material to get back into it sometime.

I hope you guys are having a great 2017!

3 comments:

  1. Totally understand. Every now and then, I think about taking a break myself. Hope you're enjoying a great 2017 yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I total understand the lack of motivation. I have the same problem. For me it effects my regular Non-Card blog than my card blogs. For each I try to post a barely minimum 1 post per month, some months I manage to force a post after midnight on the 31st. Sometimes I've fudged the timing to make it a post for the last day of the month rather than the true first day the following month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiration is a fickle mistress!

    ReplyDelete