Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Found a new LCS

A couple weeks ago I got the itch to go to the LCS. But I kinda didn't want to go to the one I normally go to. Google told me there was another that was about the same distance away, but in the opposite direction. I went to check it out and wasn't too impressed but also not too disappointed. They had a fairly small baseball selection compared to my normal shop. Nearly everything they had was from 2014 and 2015 and they had no Panini products whatsoever. I ended up picking up two boxes and a couple loose packs. 

First up the loose packs. I got one jumbo pack of 2015 Bowman Chrome, the last one they had, and one pack of 2014 Bowman Sterling.

Chrome


Never leave the last pack!! I haven't redeemed it yet, not sure if I want to or put it up for trade.

I also pulled this nice Trout insert.



Sterling


Crawford has been tearing it up in the minors. Hopefully he pans out.



Alfaro has shown the ability to be a run producer so far in the minors, though he does strike out a lot. Still he looks like a pretty promising prospect.



This was definitely the best auto in the pack with Piscotty now an MLB regular. Had he been called up earlier in the season he may have been among the leading candidates for NLROY. He looks like he'll be a mainstay for many years.


Posts on the boxes will be forthcoming soon!


3 comments:

  1. "Never leave the last pack!!"

    Truer words were never spoken. Nice pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh....I hate seeing Alfaro cards. His nickname here in the minors was "Legend." He will be a stud. I hate that he was traded to Philly.

    ReplyDelete