Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Cards

Back in February I picked up a box of 2014 Donruss and pulled a redemption for a Billy Hamilton auto. Panini fulfilled it this week.




I've also been doing some eBay shopping. Here are three of the cards I bought, with two more on the way.





I love picking up these mid to late 90's autos for super cheap. They aren't too hard to find of career utility players like Mordecai or "flash in the pan" players like Wade. I bought these two from the same seller and got them for around $4 shipped.



097/299

After my one horrible box of Museum Collection I figured it would be a lot more cost effective to buy some singles that fit into my collection rather than bust another box, no matter how much fun it is to bust high end. So this Andrelton Simmons auto/patch is the first that arrived. The patch looks like it's from the edge of a commemorative shoulder patch rather than a number or letter. This is also my first Simba auto in my collection. 

The other two cards should arrive in the next few days.


3 comments:

  1. That Simmons auto is sweet. Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. BiHi is a nice signature for Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than an unreadable squigle. Also, two more letters than Bryce Harper uses!

      Delete