Friday, July 11, 2014

2011 Allen & Ginter box 2.0

Late last year I opened a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter. It was weird. Really weird. I found a good price on another one and I'm not one to say no to busting anything A&G. This one wasn't particularly weird, but it was quite disappointing. After I got a plethora of mini non-baseball inserts in the previous box I only got a few in this box.


Box topper

These things are...interesting, I guess. The problem is that there is really no practical way to store them. I'd rather have something the size of a standard card or something much larger that will fit in a three ring binder pocket page that you would use for school etc.


In the first box I got lucky and pulled four hits. I mentioned that I felt kinda bad cause that probably meant someone else got shorted a hit...

Well it turned out that the person that got shorted a hit was me.



I went back through every card two more times to see if I somehow missed something. But nope, only two hits. At least one was an auto. I guess I shouldn't complain too much since I did get four in the previous box. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment